Leaving Us? Please follow these withdrawal procedures
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Key Middle School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Vickie Beruete, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- A copy of a student's unofficial transcript, immunizations, and withdrawal grades will be provided to the student when the withdrawal form is turned in.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Key Middle School Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Vickie Beruete, our school registrar, at [email protected].
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Key Middle School.
- Contact our school Vickie Beruete, our school registrar, at [email protected] or 703-313-3904.